At Native Stem Cell Centers, our goal is to provide patients with the greatest results possible at the most affordable price.
We offer a payment schedule to help your treatment plan fit within your budget.
- Pay half down at the time of your injection
- Spread the balance over the next 12 months, interest-free
While insurance does not cover these procedures, patients may be able to keep their out-of-pocket stem-cell injection cost down by paying with pre-tax dollars through a:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Our experienced staff will be happy to talk to you about all your payment options. These medical expenses are deductible on your taxes.
Your initial consultation with our Board Certified Orthopedic Physician is free.
Call now to speak with an expert regarding your treatment options.
Why Native Stem Cell Centers?
As you consider various doctors, keep in mind what sets Native Stem Cell Centers apart from the other stem cell clinics:
- We use the highest-quality harvesting and processing equipment.
- Your treatment will always be handled by a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon from start to finish, including any follow-up care.
One of the most frequent questions we get is, “How much does stem cell treatment cost?”
Your treatment and the cost of your regenerative therapy will depend on your condition.
However, we understand that stem cell injection cost or the price of PRP treatment procedure is a major factor in your decision. The cost of not moving forward in having it done can be significantly higher, especially if you’re constantly dealing with severe discomfort.
Call now to speak with an experienced member of our regenerative medicine team to discover how affordable pain relief can be.