We present the latest stem cell & PRP procedures to treat arthritis and other common orthopedic conditions as a viable alternative to surgery.
In this free seminar, you’ll learn:
- how regenerative orthobiological treatments like stem cell therapy and PRP can be used to treat you
- the difference between bone marrow, amniotic, & adipose stem cells and why it matters
- the most important factors when considering stem cell therapy
- why our unique stem cell use sets our treatment apart
- whatever you want since you’ll be able to Q&A with our experts!
Native Stem Cell Therapy can be used to treat:
- arthritis (knees, hips, shoulders, ankles, & more)
- rotator cuff tears
- torn labrums
- sports injuries
- chronic sprains
- and more!
Coffee, water provided